Edwin Rhodes Elementary Holiday Boutique 2019
Dear Rhodes Families and Boutique Vendors,
The Rhodes PEP Club looks forward to our annual Holiday Boutique!
If you are interested in participating, please review the following criteria and expectations. We have nine tables available, so make sure to get your information in ASAP for consideration!
This year the Harvest Boutique will be held in the Rhodes Elementary Bookery December 9th through December 13th and will be open:
8:40 am to 3:00 pm Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday;
8:40 am to 12:10 Tuesday;
8:40 am to 1:10 pm Friday (to allow for cleanup).
Vendor Criteria and Expectations
- Homemade, quality items only
- Offer a variety of pricing on your items (all below $5.00)
- Cost to reserve a table will be priced at $75 this year
- Pictures of your homemade items will need to be submitted for approval by October 18, 2019 (email pictures to Rhodespepclub@yahoo.com)
- You need to provide your own holiday packaging
- Non-fragile items are preferred
- If your items are fragile, you need to provide appropriate packaging to prevent breakage
- You will be provided with one 6-foot table and two chairs
- If you are selected to participate, we will contact you on November 1st to offer you a table
- $75 payment is due by November 8th (or you will lose your spot)
- An online payment link will be sent to you along with table offer via email
- Set-up: December 9th, 6:30 am - 8:30 am
Apply to be a Vendor
If you are interested in participating this year, please send the following to the Rhodes PEP email at Rhodespepclub@yahoo.com by October 18, 2019.
-Pictures of your project
-Price ranges you are offering
-Are your items fragile?
-Are you willing to share a table?
-Do you have a child attending Rhodes?
If you have questions, please email them to Rhodespepclub@yahoo.com.
Thank you and we look forward to a successful and merry event!
Rhodes PEP Club